The Society, Scoundrels and Conflicts
Years later, and after many weekend getaways to Charleston, it was decided that it would be less expensive for us to move from Atlanta than to continue our support for the hotels and B&B’s in this lovely city. (By the way they are excellent).
As the saying goes, the rest is history and do we have a lot of that here. Charleston is a city that touches all of your senses – from putting your hand on a 100 year old piece of iron work, to peeking through a gate and seeing an amazing garden, to the smell of puff mud (this is an acquired scent) or the hint of the aroma of the Confederate Jasmine, to finding an pottery shard on the streets and wondering what story it holds. Charleston is such an enchanting city and I am very lucky that I get to experience it every day!
I have been licensed by the City of Charleston since 2009, so should you need a professional guide with a heartfelt passion to introduce you to this wonderful city, please contact me.
- Daniel Island Historical Society Board Member 2012 to present, Vice-President 2013-2016
- Preservation Society – Member
- South Carolina Historical Society – Member
- Middleton Place – Member
- Hunley – Member
- Gibbs Art Museum – Member
- Drayton Hall – Member
- Historic Charleston Foundation – Member
- Charleston Museum – Member
- Young Preservationists of Charleston – Member
- Charleston Tour Guide Association